Take Note Digital Gift Cards (Email Delivery)
Take Note stores have been an important part of local communities for many years, offering personalised service, delivering customers with essential services, along with a great range of Gift Cards, stationery, magazines and gift ideas.
Take Note has over 70 stores throughout New Zealand – all locally owned and operated. A number of stores have a full NZ Post agency and may incorporate Kiwi Bank services and Lotto.
Stores have special unique product ranges and offers tailored to suit their local community. Take Note stores belong to the highly successful AA Rewards loyalty Programme, where you can collect points on most items purchased.
Your Take Note Digital Gift Cards can be used to purchase anything in store except lottery commission products, postal items or agency product and services.
Take Note Digital Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- Take Take Note Digital Gift Cards can only be redeemed at Take Note stores.
- Take Note Digital Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, exchanged or used to purchase other products.
- Unused balances are not refundable or transferable. Take Note is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Risk of loss or theft and title for gift cards passes to the purchaser on transfer.
- This and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by Take Note, which may change from time to time.
- This Take Note Digital Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase prepaid postal items, Lottery Commission product or agency products and services.
- The Take Note Digital Gift Cards value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge. The maximum charge/recharge value is $1000.
There are no reviews yet.