Paper Plus $50 NZD Digital Gift Cards (Email Delivery)
Paper Plus is one of New Zealand’s largest stationery and booksellers. There are 102 Paper Plus stores around New Zealand and a store in every town and city, from Kaitaia to Invercargill. A number of the stores have a full NZ Post agency and may incorporate Kiwi Bank services and Lotto. Paper Plus is the only New Zealand book retailer with Fly Buys, where you can collect Fly Buys points on a huge range of stationery, books, magazines, cards and gifts. Your Paper Plus Physical Gift Card can be used to purchase anything in store or at www.paperplus.co.nz except lotteries commission products, postal items or agency product and services.
Paper Plus has your gift options covered! With both Physical Gift Cards and Digital Gift Cards available, for a value of your choice, you are guaranteed to make someone smile. Even better – both gift cards can be used in store or online for purchases, and expire a full two years from the date of issue.
A Gift Card is a Physical Gift Card or a Digital Gift Card which can contains a pre-purchased value redeemable only at a Paper Plus or Take Note Store, or online at paperplus.co.nz. A Physical Gift Card is a plastic card which can be given or courier to the recipient, while a Digital Gift Card is electronic and is emailed to the recipient. Gift Cards can be purchased in-store or online.
How Do I Redeem A Paper Plus Gift Cards Online or In-Store?
- At Paper Plus Online: simply place your items in your cart and take them through checkout. At the payment screen, select “Gift Card” from the dropdown menu. If your gift card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with another gift card, Visa/Mastercard or PayPal.
- In-store at Paper Plus: you must have your gift card with you to purchase at the cashier. Paper Plus staff will swipe/scan your card. If your gift card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with a selected credit card or cash.
Present the Gift Card for full or part payment of the purchase price. The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the balance of the card.
Paper Plus Digital Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- The Paper Plus Digital Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise at Paper Plus or Take Note stores, or online at paperplus.co.nz.
- The Paper Plus Digital Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, exchanged or used to purchase other products.
- Unused balances are not refundable or transferable.
- Paper Plus is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Risk of loss or theft and title for gift cards passes to the purchaser on transfer.
- This and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by Paper Plus, which may change from time to time.
- This Paper Plus Digital Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase prepaid postal items, Lottery Commission products or agency products or services. The Paper Plus Physical Gift Cards value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge. The maximum charge/recharge value is $500.
There are no reviews yet.