New Zealand’s Popular Outdoor & Equipment Brand Macpac Gift Cards
Macpac,Inspired by New Zealand’s outdoors and tested in the world’s wildest backyard, Macpac’s outdoor clothing, backpacks and camping equipment is the first choice.
Macpac currently have the facilities to process both in-store purchased Macpac Gift Cards and also Gift Vouchers online.
If you have a physical Macpac Gift Card, simply select what you would like to purchase from the online store, and select the Gift Voucher payment option. Type out the number on the back of the Gift Voucher and the private PIN, and the payment will be processed from your Gift Card. If you have an e-voucher the same process applies; simply fill in the Gift Voucher and pin in the provided spaces. If you don’t have enough for an entire order, you can split payment on to your credit card.
Alternatively, please pop into your nearest Macpac store.
How Do I Redeem The Macpac Gift Cards Online or In-Store?
- At Macpac Online: simply place your items in your cart and take them through checkout. At the payment screen, select “Gift Card” from the dropdown menu. If your Gift Card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with another Gift Card, Visa/Mastercard or PayPal.
- In-store at Macpac: you must have your Gift Card with you to purchase at the cashier. Macpac staff will swipe/scan your card. If your Gift Card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with a selected credit card or cash.
Present the Gift Cards for full or part payment of the purchase price. The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the balance of the card.
Macpac Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- The Macpac Gift Cards Value expires 12 months after card purchased or last recharge.
- The Macpac Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, exchanged or used to purchase other products.
- The Macpac Gift Cards Redeem for goods and or services at any New Zealand Macpac store.
- The Macpac Gift Cards Cannot be redeemed online or for cash, refunded or exchanged.
- This Macpac Gift Cards and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set out by Macpac Ltd.
- Protect this Macpac Gift Cards, it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- No change is given and any balance that remains on the Macpac Gift Cards can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases until the card has expired.The maximum charge/recharge value is $1000.