Kodak Express Digital Gift Cards (Email Delivery)
Kodak Express is the world’s largest branded photo processing network operating in 41 countries and with over 26,000 stores worldwide offering Kodak products and services including photo books, gifts, digital cameras, frames and traditional printing. Stores are locally owned and operated with the support of Kodak and their regions program manager for marketing, product purchasing and technical support.
Kodak Express,In 1888 George Eastman put the first simple camera in his customers hands, and Kodak has been a leading brand in photography ever since. Great memories shouldn’t fade, and neither should your photos. We use the best Kodak photographic paper with a 100% lifetime guarantee.
Our people are passionate about photography and dedicated to providing excellent service. Our staff, many of whom are photographers or art & design students, offer a wealth of information, advice and expertise to help you get the most out of your photos.So if you’re looking to print, display or create, Kodak Express is here to help share those special Kodak Moments.
How Do I Redeem The Kodak Express Digital Gift Cards In-Store?
In-store at Kodak Express: you must have your Digital Gift Cards with you to purchase at the cashier. Kodak Express staff will swipe/scan your card. If your Digital Gift Cards balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with a selected credit card or cash.
Present the Digital Gift Cards for full or part payment of the purchase price. The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the balance of the card.
Kodak Express Digital Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- The Kodak Express Digital Gift Cards can only be redeemed at any participating Kodak Express Store.
- The Kodak Express Digital Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, exchanged or used to purchase other products.
- Unused balances are not refundable or transferable.
- Kodak Express is not responsibie for lost or stolen Digital Gift Cards.
- Risk of loss or theft and title for Digital Gift Cards passes to the purchaser on transfer.
- This Kodak Express Digital Gift Cards and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by Kodak Express, which may change from tme to tme.
- The Kodak Express Digital Gift Cards value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge The maximum charge/recharge value is $200. This card may not be used for the purchase of goods already discounted or on special offer .