Kiwi Property $300 NZD Physical Gift Card (Express Delivery)
Looking for the perfect gift? Try a Kiwi Property Gift Card!
With six fantastic shopping centres and two large format centres across New Zealand, the lucky recipient of a Kiwi Property Physical Gift Card can choose their own gift from more than 800 participating stores across the country.
Shopping centres include:
Sylvia Park, Auckland
Sylvia Park Lifestyle, Auckland
Westgate Lifestyle, Auckland
The Base, Hamilton
Centre Place, Hamilton
The Plaza, Palmerston North
A full list of stores that accept Kiwi Property Gift Cards can be found at gift-card.co.nz.
Card design received may differ from what is shown.
Kiwi Property Physical Gift Card Benefits
- Choose your value:Customise to any value between $10 and $1,000.
- Range of stores:Use at over 800 stores nationwide.
- Easy to use:Follow the retailers instructions and just swipe at the stores eftpos terminal to make a payment.
- Go in with friends:The e-Gift Card Registry allows a group of people to contribute towards a card up to a value of $5000.
- Available nationwide:Able to be used at 8 shopping and lifestyle centres nationwide from Auckland to Christchurch.
- Check your balance:Check the balance remaining on your card online.
- The perfect gift:Whether you order online or buy in centre you can add a personalised message.
- Lots of options:Buy in centre or online. The e-Gift Card offers immediate delivery to the recipients in box.
- Delivered anywhere:Our e-Gift Card allows you to send immediately – great for that last minute gift.
Kiwi Property Physical Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Go to giftcard.co.nz for a list of shopping centres where the cards can be used and a list of the stores that accept Kiwi Property Gift Cards.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- No change will be given. Full terms and conditions can be found gift-card.co.nz.
- Any unused value expires 2 years after date of issue.
- The maximum charge/recharge value is $1000.
- After this period the barcode becomes void and cannot be used.
- Kiwi Property is not responsible if card is lost, altered, damaged, destroyed or stolen, or used without permission.