Kathmandu $100 NZD Digital E-Gift Cards (Email Delivery)
At Kathmandu, we believe adventures are the stuff of life. Whether cycling around the park at lunchtime or trekking through the remote jungles of Borneo, it all comes from an innate human desire to seek out new experiences.
Of course, adventures don’t discriminate and nor do we. From intrepid explorer to first timer, we place the same value on every level of experience. We aim to help people grow, to make that leap from feeling nervous about travelling overseas to loving every minute of being away.
Kathmandu Digital E-Gift Cards are available both online and in-store. When purchasing online an e-gift card email will be sent automatically to your nominated email address and can be used online or in store immediately.
E-gift cards are to be used as an alternative method of payment and can be redeemed in total or used as a part payment, only in the country of purchase. We do not refund cash for any unused Kathmandu Digital E-Gift Cards or voucher amount. Unredeemed values will remain on the gift card or voucher.
Kathmandu Digital E-Gift Cards can used for multiple purchases, both online and in store, until the balance reaches zero. They cannot be reloaded or exchanged for cash.
To use your Kathmandu Digital E-Gift Cards online, enter its code and PIN at checkout. Click on ‘Redeem a gift card’ and this value will be deducted from your shopping total.
You can view your Kathmandu Digital E-Gift Cards and voucher balance online at any time by entering your number and PIN. You can also check your balance in store.
To learn more about returning an item purchased with a Kathmandu Digital E-Gift Cards, please see our returns and exchanges information.
Kathmandu Digital E-Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- Treat this Kathmandu Digital E-Gift Cards as cash. Kathmandu will not be liable for any lost or stolen cards.
- Kathmandu Digital E-Gift Cards are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Redeemable for goods purchased at participating Kathmandu stores in New Zealand.
- Any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use.
- No change will be given. The Kathmandu Digital E-Gift Cards can be redeemed in whole or for part of the payment.
- For full terms and conditions please visit the Kathmandu website.
- The Kathmandu Digital E-Gift Cards expires 12 months from date of issue.