New Zealand’s Department Store Farmers Gift Cards
For over 111 years, Farmers have been bringing fashion and style to awesome Kiwis, just like you. The best of fashion, beauty, and much more from Farmers – your store.
Farmers Gift Cards look like a credit card but work like a gift voucher. You don’t pay for the Gift Card itself; just for the balance that you load onto it. Gift Cards can be purchased at all Farmers stores.
Farmers Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- This Farmers Gift Cards has no value until activated at time of purchase.
- This is issued by Farmers trading Company Limited.
- This Farmers Gift Cards can be used for the purchase of goods and services at any physical Farmers store (please note Farmers Gift Cards can not be redeemed via the online store) with the exception of counters operated by third parties.
- (This includes but is not limited to Stevens and Goldmark) It may not be returned, redeemed for cash or used as payment on any Farmers Gift Cards or Fixed Instalment account.
- Any used value on the Farmers Gift Cards expires 2 years after date of issue.
- To use, simply present the Farmers Gift Cards for full or part payment of goods at the time of purchase.
- The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the Farmers Gift Cards. Please protect this giftcard and treat as cash – it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
There are no reviews yet.