David Jones $30 NZD Digital Gift Cards (Email Delivery)
For over 183 years, David Jones department store with the mission to sell ‘the best and most exclusive goods’ and celebrated its 180th anniversary in 2018.
David Jones offers customers superior products and services across national and international brands in fashion, beauty, food, technology, and homewares. David Jones currently has 45 stores as well as an online store, including its first international store in Wellington New Zealand, and two boutique format stores at Barangaroo Sydney, and James Street Brisbane.
David Jones Gift Cards look like a credit card but work like a gift voucher. You don’t pay for the Gift Card itself, just for the balance that you load onto it. Gift Cards can be purchased at all David Jones New Zealand stores.
David Jones Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- David Jones Gift Cards in NZD currency cannot be redeemed outside of New Zealand or online at davidjones.com.
- This is issued by David Jones Pty Ltd.
- This David Jones eGift Card can be used to make purchases in David Jones New Zealand.
- It may not be returned, redeemed for cash or used to pay any David Jones branded Credit Card account or other Credit Card accounts.
- Any used value on the David Jones eGift Card expires 2 years after date of issue.
- To use, simply present the David Jones eGift Card for full or part payment of goods at the time of purchase.
- The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the David Jones eGift Card. Please protect this gift card and treat as cash – it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- For full terms and conditions visit davidjones.com/giftcardtermsandconditions