Chances Surf Digital Gift Cards (Email Delivery)
Chances Surf began bringing the surf and street style to Auckland in 1985, with our first store on Waiheke Island. We now have stores in 12 locations across New Zealand and an online store stocking the hottest Surf, Skate and Swimwear brands.
You’ll find a Chances Surf in some of the best beach locations in New Zealand. Such as Waiheke Island, St. Heliers, Orewa, Whangamata, Tairua and Whitianga. As well as urban stores in Takanini, Pukekohe, Cambridge, Paeroa and Te Aroha.
Chances Surf offers a wide selection of apparel, footwear and accessories for guys and girls inspired by the surf/skate/snow lifestyle. From boardshorts and t-shirts to jeans and hoodies, you can’t go wrong anytime of the year. The hottest brand selections from Roxy, Hurley, Billabong, O’Neill, Element, Quiksilver, DC, Seafolly and lots more.
How Do I Redeem The Chances Surf Digital Gift Cards Online or In-Store?
- At Chances Surf Online: simply place your items in your cart and take them through checkout. At the payment screen, select “Gift Card” from the dropdown menu. If your Digital Gift Cards balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with another Digital Gift Cards, Visa/Mastercard or PayPal.
- In-store at Chances Surf: you must have your Digital Gift Cards with you to purchase at the cashier. Chances Surf staff will swipe/scan your card. If your Digital Gift Cards balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with a selected credit card or cash.
Present the Digital Gift Cards for full or part payment of the purchase price. The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the balance of the card.
Chances Surf Digital Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- The Chances Surf Digital Gift Cards can only be redeemed at Chances.
- The Chances Surf Digital Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, exchanged or used to purchase other products.
- Unused balances are not refundable or transferable.
- Chances Surf is not responsible for lost or stolen Digital Gift Cards.
- Risk of loss or theft and title for Digital Gift Cards passes to the purchaser on transfer.
- The Chances Surf Digital Gift Cards and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by Chances, which may change from time to time.
- The Chances Surf Digital Gift Cards value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge. The maximum charge/recharge value is $100.
There are no reviews yet.