New Zealand’s Popular Outdoor & Equipment Brand Bivouac Outdoor Gift Cards
Bivouac Outdoor provides quality outdoor clothing, camping gear and outdoor equipment from the world’s best brands for camping, climbing, tramping, training, snow sports and travel. Bivouac Outdoor enable our customers to have a lifetime of safe, comfortable and inspiring outdoor adventures New Zealand and overseas. Our customers are the heart of our business, their experience, achievements and joy is what makes us who we are.
Bivouac Outdoor,Quality outdoor clothing and equipment sourced by us just for you.A Gift Card so they can choose their own gifts! Comes in 2 designs. Redeemable both in our stores and on this web site.
How Do I Redeem The Bivouac Outdoor Gift Cards Online or In-Store?
- At Bivouac Outdoor Online: simply place your items in your cart and take them through checkout. At the payment screen, select “Gift Card” from the dropdown menu. If your Gift Card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with another Gift Card, Visa/Mastercard or PayPal.
- In-store at Bivouac Outdoor: you must have your Gift Card with you to purchase at the cashier. Bivouac Outdoor staff will swipe/scan your card. If your Gift Card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with a selected credit card or cash.
Present the Gift Card for full or part payment of the purchase price. The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the balance of the card.
Bivouac Outdoor Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- Bivouac Outdoor Gift Cards can be redeemed at Bivouac Outdoor.
- The Bivouac Outdoor Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund or exchanged or used to purchase other products.
- Unused balances are not refundable or transferable.
- Bivouac Outdoor is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- This Macpac Physical Gift Card and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set out by Macpac Ltd.
- Risk of loss or theft and title for Gift Cards passes to the purchaser on transfer.
- The Bivouac Outdoor Gift Cards and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by Bivouac Outdoor, which may change from time to time. Card value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge. The maximum charge is $1000.
There are no reviews yet.